Saturday 25 February 2012

Origami Peacock on Neptune

A sequel to my "Origami Elephant on my Ukulele". This peacock is probably the hardest thing I have ever made using paper folding, but I think that I prefer my elephant to it though! Folding these two animals has just made me realise just how much I enjoy origami, so you're probably going to see more of it on this blog.
I made this .GIF simply because I could - it's the peacock spinning
Please don't laugh at my terrible photography, but I have no idea how to get the focus where you specifically want it and most of the images also far too over-exposed.

Night night,

Rebecca x

P.S. I'm so sorry for the lack of interesting posts, going back to school has reminded me of just how tired I do get from school and lessons. Currently at school, I have absolutely no breaks or lunches free, due to the ridiculous amount of musical groups that I seem to do. You know when you have no life when you spend more time in MU1 and MU2 than with your friends. Thus, by the time I get home, the last thing I want to do is string words together to create a coherent post for this blog. I will try harder though!
P.S.S I am currently watching "Take Me Out", which is probably my guilty pleasure! The girls are honestly so desperate and the guys are so cocky, but it's so hilarious. Paddy McGuinness' jokes are most of the time really stupid, but I still laugh at them.

3 comments:

Go on then, what are you waiting for? Type a comment. I know you want to... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...