|A quick image just to show you guys what my hair looks like now. My face looked stupid, so I covered it with a yummy cheese burger...|
- Go over the ombre with the same, permanent red dye
- Damage caused: pretty bad
- Longevity: very long
- Awesome factor: average
- Go over the bottom red bit of my hair with a semi permanent red/other colour (will blue make purple?), such as manic panic or something. This way, my hair will not be damaged anymore, but I can imagine this being very messy and lasting not very long or being very vibrant.
- Damage caused: minimal
- Longevity: short
- Awesomeness factor: average
- Bleach the life out of the ends. I mean, the ends are pretty much dead anyway, I might as well squeeze any last moisture out of it. This way, the ends will be very light, so I can go over with a semi permanent and it will be super vibrant and I can change the colours if I wish. My ends will truly be frazzled, so I assume I'll have to get them hacked off, but it will be fun whilst it lasts.
- Damage caused: apocalyptic to my hair
- Longevity: short
- Awesomeness factor: off the scale
- Say tah-tah to the dip-dye and go short.
- Damage caused: none - it will be better for my hair
- Longevity: as long as I want
- Awesomeness factor: not sure, depends on how it turns out.
Here are some reasons why I want to go short - these people are super awesome...
- Kat from On the Ganges;
- Sarah from ClothesEncounters
- Claire from Stolen From Grandma
- Christine from christeric
- Buttercup from Powerpuff Girls
But I could stay long like these awesome people...
- Jenn from ClothesEncounters
- Lidi from GiddyLidi
- Random girl from Google
- Brittany from Britkneegirl1
- Marge from The Simpsons
That is all for today!
P.S. School has yet again commenced for the summer term. This means exams are just around the corner, eek!