Friday 6 April 2012

My Hottest Pictures

As my dad has recently just reorganised all our photographs onto the network drive, I decided that I'll find some good ones to put on my blog. However, then I thought what was the fun in that? So instead, I have put some of my least attractive photos up. ENJOY!
A collage of photos from 2003-2007. Click for a close ups of my dashing visage.
I don't have any photos from before 2003, as they all physical prints or rolls of film. And as for ones after 2007, they are just too recent and embarressing for the viewing of world-wide-web. Perhaps in another 5 years time, I'll put some more up!

Au revoir!


Rebecca x

P.S. I'm sorry that this post is so short and brief - I couldn't think of what to blog about.
P.P.S. Just like to give out to a huge thanks to everyone who has been on my blog today! I have had the most views today on my blog ever since it's birth - over 200 views woop! It may not seem like very many to most people, but I'm so proud! 
P.P.P.S I am going to Paris tomorrow morning for a few days, so I'm not too sure what's going to happen to BEDIE. I am informed that there is internet at the hotel that we are staying at, and also I am bringing my laptop, so I will try as hard as possible to blog the entire duration that I'm on holiday, promise!

1 comment:

Go on then, what are you waiting for? Type a comment. I know you want to... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...