Sunday 22 April 2012

Pray for the people inside your head, for they won't be there when you're dead

Mullet skirt: Primark, Belt: Topshop, Denim shirt: mother's from the 90's, Longer necklace: China, Fishy necklace: Accessorise, Cardigan: M&S a few decades ago
Quack, quack.
For once, it was actually lovely and sunny, so I decided to take some outfit photos, but alas, I could not get the camera to do what I wanted. I had to use the self-timer, which wouldn't seem to focus where I wanted it to, even though I changed the settings to centre focus,  so the pictures came up really blurry. The photos are also far too over exposed, as if I changed the aperture the bottom would either be too dark or the top would be too light.

Anyway, long story short, I decided to just edit the images loads to try and conceal the fact that I don't know how to use my dad's camera. I'm going to have to pass it off as a "vintage" effect again... Eurgh. Something else that is also really annoying me is the fact that my feet aren't in any of the pictures, but I thought I might as well use the images and not waste them.
I love this necklace apart from the fact that it is sooo noisy.

I rolled up the skirt a few times at the front as it was too long.
I will try and actually learn how to use the Canon sometime or later and take some pictures that are actually of decent quality.


Rebecca x

P.S I really hate it when people put lyrics to a song in the title or caption of a post - yay for being hypocritical. Here is the song from my title (Gasp, Johnny Flynn with brown hair and without his guitar with a dobro resonator):
P.P.S. Bonus picture I decided to edit. Oh yeahhh. 
I love MS Paint. Also, how embarressing, I spelt my URL wrong... It's scatterrbrained with two r's.

8 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and Johnny Flynn is one of my faves!

    www.quotationsandfluff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. teheh I know he's so amazing :)

      And i just checked out your blog it's great - I love your hair :) followed! :)

      Rebecca x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind comment you left on my blog!! Happy to have discovered yours! That necklace is amazing--and I know what you mean about noisy! Sometimes after taking my photos, I have to take all of my jewelry off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaahh I love this outfit. I recently got a mullet skirt of my very own, but I haven't worn it out yet because I can't think of the best way to do so. I'm now inspired!

    http://spectralcountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you julianne, just had a look at your blog and definitely followed :) x
      Rebecca x

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit! That necklace is so pretty!
    Also thankyou for the reassurance, I'm slightly worried about meeting his grandparents who dont speak English but I'm learning a few phrases :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im a new follower and keep tryna leave your blog till another fab outfit catches my eye Lol absolutely love that skirt and once again i have one just like it haha im not making it up but mines in a pastel blue and its DiYed it was a long granny skirt then a made it into a waterfall Love it now! haha Love youre blog hun as you may have gathered Lolxox


    http://www.ohsofashionxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit =) i like the skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, what are you waiting for? Type a comment. I know you want to... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...