Tuesday 14 August 2012

Mouldy Grandmas

Photobucket
Blazer/shirt thing - charity shop, fringe top - New Look, shorts - H&M, sandals - nicked off my sister (shhh!), earrings - xmas market
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm not really a fan of this outfit to be honest, but I feel like it's high time that I posted something on this blog! I have only just realised that my top button of my shorts aren't done up... How scandalous!

The title of this post refers to the fact that this £1 blazer/shirt thing that I bought from a charity shop still smells of mouldy grandmas, even after going through the washing machine (an issue I mentioned in my haul video below!) Oh well, at least I look cool wearing it, even though it his rather massive, so I'm going to have to take it up a bit.

Other news include that I am going to do a giveaway once I hit 150 followers and it's going to be a good one - I have already picked out my prizes! Thus, there is no better time than now to hit follow on my blog as it is a giveaway that you are not going to want to miss.

Also in the mundane life of myself, A level results are coming out in two 2 days (I took AS level Chinese this year) and GCSE results in a weeks time which is rather daunting. I'm thinking of regarding myself opening my results and then posting it onto YouTube as I'm a massive internet nerd. Yay or nay?

Ciao for now!

Rebecca x

13 comments:

  1. Love your pink and black shirt! Looks great with the fringed top

    ReplyDelete
  2. the outfit is so amazing :)
    i love the top and the blazer ♥♥♥
    subscribed to your channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice video once again :) and I love that blazer shirt thingg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the rainbow shorts in your video are so cool also love the aztec blazer/shirt! xox

    OhSoFashionxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that shirt compliments the sandals so well<3 amazing outfit dearyy :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. it´s great the way your combine your clothes and accesories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome outfit, I love the fringing detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got tons of outfits I've posted that I don't like the moment I see the photos, but I feel like those posts have helped me figure out my style just as much as loving 'em. Your shorts in that video are incredible, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is great though even if you're not really fond of it <3

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new header, it looks fantastic :-) I love the blazer/shirty thing too, such a gorgeous pattern and colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pink dip dye... I sooo want to colour my hair ends! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The ombre red looks so good! I just followed. Follow back?

    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, what are you waiting for? Type a comment. I know you want to... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...