Friday 3 August 2012

What's In My Bag?


Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, I have finally posted again! So much for BEDIS, but I've been really busy recently.
This video was one which was requested. I love watching what's in my bag videos as it's fun to be nosy! It's pretty much a classic tag for all beauty/fashion vloggers. It's a bit slow to begin with, so feel free to skip to about 2 minutes in. I'm not even going to start moaning about how ridiculously long this video has taken to get out as it was really quite ridiculous, but I hope you guys watch it till the end!

See you tomorrow (I hope!)


Rebecca x
P.S. I might do a proper ukulele video soon, yay or nay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on then, what are you waiting for? Type a comment. I know you want to... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...